Return and Refund Policy
Goldstar Shea Butter wants to do everything possible to make your return process smooth and easy. Our guarantee to you is that if you wish to return products for any reason you may send them back to us postmarked within 30 days from the purchase date.
Goldstar Shea Butter is proud of the fact that:
- We do not charge a restocking fee.
- We do not require you to contact us beforehand, nor do we require you to get a “return authorization” from us.
- You have up to 30 days from the purchase date to return merchandise.
All you have to do is include a note with your name, address, email and telephone number. We would appreciate a short explanation (although not necessary) as to the reason for your return. Your feedback helps us to understand the needs and concerns of our valued customer like you which will assists us in developing better products to fit your needs.
Qualifying returns are eligible for a refund to your credit card. Please let us know the last four digits and expiration date of the original credit card used for the purchase.
Returns may be shipped through USPS to Goldstar Shea Butter P O BOX 1064, Laveen, AZ 85339.
Thank you for your business and helping our Goldstar Shea Butter grow.
If you have any additional questions or concerns please contact us at email@example.com
- All shipping charges become the sole responsibility of the customer, unless it is the error of Goldstar Shea Butter. Any refused or non-deliverable packages will be canceled upon receipt and will be subject to a return-shipping fee by the carrier and this fee will be deducted from the refund amount for the products. Original shipping is non-refundable.
- We are not able to honor requests for product exchanges and store credits.
- Returned items must be in their original, undamaged packaging, and refunds will be issued only for the unused portion of the product returned.
- We do not accept returns on products that have been mixed or blended together with other ingredients. This contaminates the raw product(s) leaving us unable to assess them in the original condition in which they were received. If you are purchasing bulk ingredients in order to create formulations, please inspect raw materials carefully before combining. We would recommend performing a small test batch with a specific ingredient if you have any questions or concerns about its possible performance in your recipe.
- Goldstar Shea Butter only ships to final destinations located in the USA and Canada. If you are using a freight forwarder to ship overseas or to Mexico, you (or the freight forwarder that you so designate) become the exporter of the goods. Goldstar Shea Butter will not be responsible for damage or loss that occurs to goods after they are received and shipped by the freight forwarder. This means that Goldstar Shea Butter will not be able to provide a replacement of, or refund for, any goods delivered to a freight forwarder, nor will we be able to address any issues with quality concerns once the package has left the country.
- Please do not return products that do not meet the return criteria listed above, as we will not be able to issue refunds for non-qualifying items and cannot return the items to you.
Discrepancies and Shortages
If your order is received with any notable shortcomings, please contact us immediately.
All discrepancies, shortages, broken merchandise and any requests for returns must be made within 30 days of the issued invoice date. Any requests for compensation or remediation will not be accepted after 30 days of the invoice date.